Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Date Night Outfit...

Hey All! Valentine's Day is upon us. Got any plans? I created my ideal Valentine's Date Night Outfit. Check it out below.

I love the monochromatic tones. Clean lines is the look I'm going for.

Love this fun sweater dress paired with to-die-for Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots. Instead of my go-to clutch, I opted for a black leather crossbody bag by Vince Camuto. I actually have this exact bag in a gorgeous royal blue that I got for a super deal at DSW. I'm going for fuss free jewelry. A classic pair of diamond studs and a statement ring. Minimal makeup, I love a natural face. Swipe on some mascara and a vampy lip, like this Mac lipstick. Bundled up in this cream shawl collared coat because it's freezing in NC!

I'm all set! Where are we going Troy?


Valentine's Day Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment