Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February Essence Beauty Box...

Hey All! I'm very pleased with this month's Essence Beauty Box. If you follow me on Snapchat (sadesigns) you saw that I did an unboxing yesterday. I got a chance to try out some of the products. Check it out below.

Love the artwork on the box.

This month's theme is Shine Like A Star.

The beauty products. Nice and full box. 

Kiss eyelashes and adhesive. Can't wait to wear these! Cover FX makeup primer with anti-acne treatment. Lipstick by IMAN in Hot. This is a gorgeous orange shade with lots of pigment. If you don't like a bright lip this shade isn't for you. It looks fabulous on my lips.

Every month we get hair products in our box. I definitely do not need to buy hair products. Miss Jessie's Coily Custard with agave and coconut oil. Dark & Lovely Soak it up Oil Cocktail. Smells so good. I tried this as part of my LOC method. Loved the results. 

This was our Bonus gift. Colgate Optic White toothpaste. Claims it will whiten your teeth more than 3 shades in just one week. I only used it once, can't give a good review just yet. I will have to see if it's better than brushing with old fashioned baking soda. 


My favorite product thus far is the lipstick by IMAN in Hot. Great alternative to wearing red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment