Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School Outfit...

Today is the first day of school for my kids! Yippee ki yay!

The best thing about the first day of school is your outfit. I remember in Junior High my mom telling me to not wear my new Fall outfit because it was going to be hot! She was right. I didn't listen I wore my Fall outfit and burned up the whole day. But I was cute!

It makes me happy that both my son and daughter love Converse as much as I do. Below is an outfit I made on Polyvore 2 years ago and it still gets repinned on Pinterest. As of today, it is my top Pin with over 95 repins and 25 likes. Today, the only thing I would change is switching the camo jacket for a plaid shirt worn around the waist. Also, if you aren't a fan of Converse, go with Vans. Love the crossbody bookbag, a welcome change from the standard backpack.

So, what did your kids wear to school on the first day?

No comments:

Post a Comment