Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle...

Hey All! I received Bath and Body Works Fall Mini Candle in Nutmeg and Spice complimentary to test through Influenster's Beauty Bloggers Voxbox program. For more information about Influenster go here.  Below you will find product information, pictures of my candle, as well as my review of the product. Visit Bath and Body Works website for additional information here.

Product Information:


A toasty treat of spiced caramel sprinkled with nutmeg, this fragrance evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country.

  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
  • 1.3 oz candle burns 15 to 20 hours
  • 1" wide x 1 1/2" tall
  • 2" wide x 1 1/2" tall
  • Price - $3.50
My Personal Review:

I love this candle. It's small, but the scent is powerful. Nutmeg and Spice is a great Autumn scent. I used it in my kitchen to eliminate cooking odors, but the scent could be smelled throughout our home. Everyone in my family liked the scent which is great. After I blew out the candle the scent lingered, another plus. Besides the kitchen, I think the mini candles would work well in a smell area such as the bathroom. They will look heavenly around your bathtub!  I also used the mini candle as a centerpiece for my table surrounded by pumpkins and a larger 3-wick candle from Bath and Body Works. Picture below.

There is one negative about the mini candles, they burn down fast. The candle is supposed to burn 15 - 20 hours. I believe 8 - 10 hours is more accurate. Do you like the mini candles? What scents do you have?
Fall Mini Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment