Monday, November 19, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact...

Hey All! I received NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact for Brown Eyes complimentary to test and review through Influenster's Beauty Bloggers Voxbox program. For more information about Influenster go here. Below you will find product information, pictures, as well as my review of the product. For more information about NYC New York Color go here.

Product Information:

Discover NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact, the all-in-one compact with everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four colors, specially coordinated to intensify and enhance your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are. Make your eyes pop! Cost $4.99.

Benefits:

Everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows to enhance your eye color
Colors designed for green eyes, brown eyes and blue eyes
Color glides on smoothly, evenly and really lasts
Ultra silky texture
Long-lasting, pigment-rich color provides all-day wear
Dual-ended applicator for professional results
Dermatologist tested

Key Ingredients:

Richly pigmented formula with Green Tea, vitamin A and C
 
My Personal Review:
 
I am by no means a makeup pro. I am a product junkie who loves to try new girly stuff! I wore this eyeshadow for the first time to a Jill Scott concert. I didn't receive any compliments on it. I got compliments on my boots, skirt, and earrings, but not my eyeshadow. It didn't make my eyes pop! The colors were pretty, mostly neutral colors, not eye popping colors. This is a great eyeshadow to wear for day, but if you want a more dramatic look for the evening, this is not the one.
 
The easy to follow instructions that came with the compact were great! I also loved the plum color and illuminator that came in my compact. I would recommend using a different primer, my shadow didn't last all evening as I had hoped. I also recommend getting an eyeshadow brush for applying. I really dislike the small brushes that come with these compacts. For creases, you can also use a Q-tip.
 
For $4.99, it's a great deal for the budget chica, recessionista, or broke college chick. Check out my pics below!
 
My compact


Showing the colors against my skin.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment