Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox...

Recently I was selected by Influenster to receive a Beauty Bloggers VoxBox. Influenster selected bloggers to test, evaluate, and recommend these beauty products to their followers. To learn more about Influenster, go here. Below is a picture of the products I received in my VoxBox. I will blog about a few products over the next week or two.

1. NYC Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes: I loved this. Very pretty colors.
2. Kiss Pro Lashes starter kit: Haven't tried this yet. I have been thinking about getting eyelash extensions.
3. Bath & Body Works Mini Candle: Nutmeg and Spice. Smells heavenly!
4. EBoost: Effervescent Powder in Orange. Gross! Awful aftertaste and too foamy.
5. Goody Spin Pin: Not sure if this will work with my frizzy/curly hair. Will try when I straighten my hair.
6. Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream: Nice smell, did well on my twistout. But didn't like it enough to switch from my Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
7. Vitabath Fragrance Mist: I received Lily & Ivy scent. It's okay. Fragrance faded very quickly. A little too floral for my taste.


IMG_20121021_150343

No comments:

Post a Comment