Our weather here in NC has been perfect! Crisp mornings and chilly evenings. I am looking forward to Autumn. It's my favorite season. Sweaters, booties, the smell of a fireplace burning, hot cocoa, and pumpkins! My wedding anniversary is quickly approaching and below is the perfect outfit for a date night. My ideal date night is simply dinner and a movie. Really. I'm not hard to please. Throw in some people watching and we have an awesome night.
On my Autumn date night wardrobe wish list is:
1. A peplum top, perferably leather. Peplum is very flattering.
2. Sleek black booties with a slight edge. The booties below by Jean-Michel Cazabat are all that and a bag of Jalapeno Cheetos!
3. Classic hoops. About 3 inches diameter. Gold or sterling. Made by me.
4. Chunky triangle cocktail ring. Roman Luxe has a great one.
5. Jeans by J. Brand. These cargos with more zippers than MJ's jacket are awesome.
6. A suede clutch.
What is on your Autumn wardrobe wish list?