Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Birchbox Review...

This month's Birchbox came a little later than last month. However, good things come to those who wait. I must say this month's box did not disappoint. My box was filled with goodies that I will use. The theme was this month's Birchbox is "Jumpstart Your Autumn Beauty Collection." Birchbox also teamed up with Madewell to offer a $25 gift card to be used on any Madewell purchase of $75 or more. Below are pics of my September Birchbox.

Always a nice presentation.


  1. Nail polish by Color Club in Status Update: It's a dark grey color. From someone who loves black nail polish, I can't wait to try this!
  2. Nexxus Split End Treatment System: I've been battling split ends so I will try this.
  3. Pink Twistband Hair Tie: I'm happy about this. I have a couple in black.
  4. Vasanti Brighten Up Face Rejuvenator: Exfoliating cleanser with microderm crystals to brighten dull skin. 99% Natural. I'm happy about this too.
  5. Youngblood Mineral Primer: I do not currently use a primer, but the ladies at Sephora recommend it for helping makeup stay put.
  6. Mighty Leaf Tea Company sample pack of teas: Another yea for me. I love drinking hot tea. This sample pack makes me happy.

Birchbox Fall Lookbook with beauty trend tips and Madewell gift card to be used at any Madewell retail store or online.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, same box. Except for that Youngblood primer :( I would have loved to try that. I used to buy their mineral makeup but it's out of my budget now.

    ReplyDelete