Friday, August 31, 2012

Rock the Vote...

Rock the Vote. I'm not talking about the Presidential election that is quickly approaching. I'm referring to the Circle of Moms Top 25 Mompreneurs contest that I have entered into. This contest is to promote and recognize the work of moms who blog, in particular entrepreneurial mom bloggers who have taken the risk to achieve their goals.

If I am among the top 25 Mompreneurs, Circle of Moms will feature an article about me on their blog that will reach several million of their readers. This will be a great opportunity for exposure for Sydney Austin Designs.  Currently, my blog is ranked #44. Will you vote for me? You can vote once every 24 hours. Voting ends September 6, 2012 at 4pm PST.  To vote please click on the Circle of Moms badge that is posted on the right side of my blog.  You will have to scroll down and find my blog, then click vote.  Thanks in advance for Rocking the Vote!

For more information go here.
Image from Pinterest.

1 comment: