Thursday, August 30, 2012

Decked Out...

Happy Thursday! I'm looking forward to a great weekend that consists of sitting on my deck, munching on my favorite snack of  tortilla chips and homemade guacamole, drinking a frozen margarita, reading my September magazines (the best month for magazines!!) and perhaps trying to finish "50 Shades of Grey." I'm having a tough time getting thru this book. Is anyone else?
I love sitting outdoors, even when it's chilly. The only thing that chases me inside are the flies. Check out these amazing decks below!




Heck yeah I would shower outdoors on my deck, with privacy.

 
Source: bobvila.com via RB on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
 



Cozy with a great view.



A really cool Bohemian deck. Love all the different pillows.
Source: bhg.com via Robyn on Pinterest


All images are from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment