Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guacamole Dip...

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.  It's been awhile since I did a recipe post. One of my favorite snacks is tortilla chips with salsa or guacamole. My 15 year old daughter, Blake, makes delicious guacamole. Never will I buy guacamole from the grocery store.  She has agreed to share her recipe. She uses all fresh ingredients.

***Please remember to vote for me for Circle of Moms Top 25 Mompreneur Blogs. To vote just click on Circle of Moms button located on right side of blog.***

Ingredients:
  • Cilantro (1/4 cup chopped)
  • Red Onion ( 1-2 tablespoons diced)
  • Avocados (3-4 ripe and firm)
  • Jalapeno pepper (2 teaspoons)
  • Course Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
  • Lime (2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed juice)
Cut open 3-4 avocados, discard pit. Scoop out inside of avocado and put in mixing bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and mash avocados. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.

All fresh ingredients


If you don't want it as spicy, remove the seeds from the jalapeno.

Jalapeno chopped without seeds.

Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment