Thursday, July 19, 2012

White tee and Afternoon Tea...

My daughter and I used our Living Social deal yesterday for an afternoon tea at The Secret Tearoom which is located in Greensboro. Engaged in a good mom/daughter conversation while drinking mountain huckleberry tea and snacking on scones and finger sandwiches. Below are a few pics of what I wore as well as pics taken at the Tearoom. Too much information note: When I first put the white tee on, it showed major "headlights." Problem solver: Extreme Silicone Breast Petals. Got them at Target several months ago.
Photos by Blake Sydney Bourne.


Old Navy chevron skirt and basic white tee. Spike earrings by Sydney Austin Designs.


Wrist candy TJ Maxx and another vendor whom I have forgotten.

Tea time. Mountain huckleberry.


Oh hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment