Friday, July 20, 2012

July Birchbox...

I recently received my third Birchbox. This one is the best. I was slightly disappointed with the previous two sample boxes. This box contained several products I will definitely use. This month Birchbox partnered with Glamour magazine to create samples that will stimulate the 5 senses.

Always a lovely presentation.

1. Minteas (Tea infused mints). These are tasty. I love the tin and the mints are leaf shaped.

2. Hello by Harvey Prince perfume sample. I also like this. A light citrusy scent, perfect for summer.

3. Supergoop City Sunscreen SPF 30. I'm pretty good with using sunscreen. I don't believe in "Black don't crack." This went on nicely without leaving a white residue.

4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I haven't tried this yet, but I will. I'm a lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara Out the Door type of girl. This is perfect for my minimal makeup self.

5. Pink and Blue Eyebuds. LOVE these! Have them in my ears as I type this blog post. Told my kids, "Paws off!" When they destroy their earplugs, they take mine and destroy them too.

6. Alterna Bamboo Color Protection gloss. Haven't tried this. I'm selective on my hair products. May try a little bit since I do have color to cover those pesky gray hairs.

1 comment:

  1. Your box looks cool. I've been wanting to try the supergoop and I've got a couple tins of those mints. I think two are from birchbox and I bought the others.

    ReplyDelete