Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WIP Wednesday Recycling Vintage Jewelry...

Hello All!  I want to share my latest Work in Progress (WIP). My mother-n-law recently gave me quite a few pieces of vintage jewelry that belonged to her deceased girlfriend. I love vintage. I'm excited about taking these pieces and upcycling/repurposing them into something new and fresh! Take a look.

Love cameos. I plan on taking the 2 brooches and turning them into pendants for a statement necklace. 

I'm taking the necklaces apart and using the beads and findings for new designs.

Coffee bean beads. These will look great on a tribal themed necklace. Perfect colors for summer.

The best part about this necklace are the brass components. I'm using them for earrings.


What are you working on? Any DIY projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment