Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pre Summer Reading...

Hey All! I've selected a few books that I want to read by the end of June. These are my pre-summer reading books. Check them out below.



1. Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward.  This book tells the story of a Mississippi Gulf family in the days leading up to Hurricane Katrina. Selected by a member of my book club for our June discussion.

2. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I'm currently reading this book. If you liked Gone Girl, you would like this book. I can't put it down. Very suspenseful.

3. Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor. This book was recommended by someone I follow on Twitter. The story of an albino West African girl born in New York City but lives in Nigeria. She doesn't seem to fit in anywhere. Then she learns why.

What are you reading this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment