Hey All! Today I'm sharing my top 10 items from one of my favorite grocery stores, Trader Joe's. It is always a pleasant shopping experience when I'm at Traders. It's small and cozy. The shelves are neat and clean and the staff is awesome! The prices are also fairly reasonable, especially when comparing Traders to Whole Foods, or as my sister-n-law calls them, Whole Paycheck.
Starting from left:
1. Shaved Parmesan & Romano Cheese: Traders has an awesome selection of cheese. I have tried their feta, Gorgonzola and bleu cheese crumbles. Both are fab. I love the shaved Parmesan sprinkled on kale salad with olive oil & fresh lemon juice dressing.
2. Crunchy Almond Butter: I add almond butter to my oatmeal and smoothies. This almond butter tastes good on a spoon! Gah!
3. Wild Arugula: My favorite salad. I love it more than kale. Some people don't like the sharp, spicy taste. Try it with Gorgonzola cheese, apples, walnuts and balsamic dressing.
4. Fresh Flowers: Traders is my go-to place for fresh flowers. The bunches are gorgeous and super inexpensive. These white mums cost me $3.99.
5. Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner: My fave cheapie conditioner. Great slip! I use this when I co-wash my hair. A generous bottle for $3.99.
6. Vanilla Almond Granola: Pretty sure this isn't the healthiest granola, but it sure is good. I eat it on top of plain yogurt or straight out of the box.
7. Bananas: I eat a lot of bananas. I freeze them for smoothies. A big bunch costs me under $1.
8. Coconut Oil: I do not have to tell you the amazing benefits of coconut oil. This is my go-to brand. I use coconut oil to finger detangle my hair, as a body moisturizer and as a makeup remover. I love this stuff!!
9. Avocados: I go through 2 avocados a week. I could eat more, but I limit myself to only 2. Traders avocados are a great size for the price. Sure other stores have them cheaper, but they are small in size compared to Traders.
10. Green Tea Mints: Love these mints. One of my purse staples.
What are your Trader Joe faves?