Monday, March 2, 2015

Breakfast Smoothie...

Did I tell you that I love peanut butter? With chocolate, without chocolate, on a spoon, in a smoothie!
 
Smoothie

 I love breakfast. I love it even more when it's quick, healthy and delicious. I made a breakfast smoothie this morning. Boy was it filling. This definitely held me over until lunch. Super simple to make. Check out the recipe below. Smoothie

  Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

2 frozen bananas (if you want your smoothies thick, use frozen fruit, not ice)

8oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

1 teaspoon of raw honey

1 tablespoon of peanut butter (protein will keep you satisfied longer)

Mix all ingredients in a blender. Pour into your favorite mason jar and add a pink paper straw. I got my mason jar from Dollar Tree and the paper straws from etsy.


Smoothie

Slurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment