Monday, March 3, 2014

Strands...

Today was the last day of the GTS bead show that was held in Greensboro. GTS comes to the area about 4 times a year and I always go on the last day. You get the best deals!  I'm like a kid in the candy store when it comes to shopping for gemstones. It's my retail therapy. Here are some of the hip jewels I purchased today. Fell in love with the yellow jade strands. I went to the show for the sole purpose to buy ONLY turquoise. It's the perfect summer gemstone. As you can see, I purchased more than just turquoise.  Can't wait to start creating! 

Kyanite, lapis, turquoise, jade, agate, and hematite

Strands

2 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I haven't gone to a bead show in forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only go to the GTS bead shows that come to my area @ 4-5 times a year.

      Delete