Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spicy Shrimp Pasta Skillet...

Hey All!  How did I ever cook dinner before Pinterest?!

DSC02544

It's rare that I make a dish that my entire family likes. So it was a happy day in my house when I made this Spicy Shrimp Pasta Skillet. Usually I'm making two dishes for dinner. This child doesn't like beef. This child doesn't care for fish. This husband doesn't like asparagus, mushrooms, or brussel sprouts.  When I found this recipe on Pinterest and I saw that it was from my favorite foodie blogger, I just had to make it! This recipe is adapted from How Sweet It Is.  It's super easy.

DSC02546 (2)

I used white pasta instead of whole wheat pasta. I love whole wheat pasta, but other family members says it tastes like cardboard. Really? So you know what cardboard tastes like huh?  Short on time, I only marinated the shrimp for 30 minutes. It was so full of flavor! For the recipe, click on the above link to How Sweet It Is.

Dinner

You can't serve pasta without garlic toast right?! Don't you just love red pepper flakes!


Dinner

So... what's for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment