Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!
It's been awhile since I reviewed my Birchbox. This month's Birchbox is a collaboration with US Weekly. Since this is Awards season, the box is filled with a few items to get you red carpet ready. Check out what I received in my box.
1. Harney & Sons Fine Teas: 2 sachets of tea. White Vanilla Grapefruit and Paris. This is the Lifestyle Extra that Birchbox adds each month. I love tea so I'm sure I will love these!
2. 100% Pure: Fruit Pigmented Mascara. 100% all natural mascara with real fruit pigments. I have some body lotion from 100% Pure that is great. This mascara smells so good. I love mascara. One of the beauty items that I wear daily along with lip gloss. Can't wait to try this!
3. Sarahpotempa: The Half-Up hair tool. This tool looks great. Use it to create a low bun or up do.
4. Whish: Pomegranate Body Butter. Love the smell. Very rich. I'm a sucker for body butters!
5. Joan Vass: L'eau de Cristal perfume. Smells like a men's cologne. Blend of bergamot and patchouli. A little too strong for me.
Overall, I give this month's box a 4 out of 5 stars.