Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Glossybox Review...

Hello All! I just received the June Glossybox and let me tell you it is fabulous! June's box was curated by illustrator and blogger Dallas Shaw. I have followed Dallas' blog for about a year now so I was super excited when she announced that she will be selecting her personal favorite beauty products for the June Glossybox. Check out what I received in my box.

Cute box cover designed illustrated by Dallas Shaw

Always a beautiful presentation.

  •  Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick: I like this. Nude lippy with a hint of color.
  • Oscar de la Renta Fragrance Samples (inside satin bag): Six samples inside. Most have a sweet floral island scent.
  • SpaRitual Nail Polish: Color I received is Spirit Child Shimmer. Its so pretty! Mix of red, orange, and gold.
  • C.Booth Honey Almond Dry Oil Mist: Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and petrolatum. This is my favorite product in the box. A light honey scent that leaves a nice shine on your skin. I will definitely get a full size of this.
  • Philip B. Detangling Toning Mist: This is a leave-in pH balancing mist with apple cider vinegar for your hair. I plan on trying this when I clarify my hair, which is usually the beginning of the month.
Closer look at the Oscar de la Renta fragrance samples. My fave is Oriental Lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment