Monday, July 1, 2013

I Will Never Outgrow...

Question for the Week... What's the One thing you will never outgrow? I will never outgrow:

1. Converse Sneakers. I love my Converse. Currently on the hunt for a pair of hi-tops. They have a classic look that I love. My daughter always gives me the side eye when I wear them. 
2. S'mores. Seriously the best summer treat. Thanks to many years of being a Girl Scout, I can make the best s'mores!
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Miracle on 34th Street. The classic versions! 
4. Ice Cream Trucks. I still get excited when I hear the bell coming through my neighborhood. 
5. Collecting Seashells. Now I look for shells that have a hole in them so I can make them into a piece of jewelry. 
6. Disney World. I can go see Mickey and Minnie over and over again! It's my happy place.


So lets hear it! What's the one thing you will never outgrow? 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely with you on the ice cream truck! I usially beat my kids to thetruck - but only the good ones w real ice cream or fudge-cicles.

    ReplyDelete