Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Glossybox February Review...

I recently subscribed to Glossybox, a monthly beauty subscription which features 5 luxury travel-sized beauty products. This is a fun way to sample different beauty products from new and familiar brands before making the decision to purchase. If you are a product junkie, I highly recommend Glossybox. February's theme was International Style. Take a look at what was in my box.


The box is pink. Ahh the little things that make me happy.


Lovely presentation. It's like opening a present.


Included every month is Glossymag. Magazine filled with beauty and style tips.


Starting from left:

1. Nail Rock Nail Wraps. Leopard print nail wrap. I may try it on one nail. Having them on all 10, is overkill. This is something I will give to my daughter.
2. Lisi Liquid Line Eyeliner. This is a full size product! Color I rec'd is black magic. It's black with a shimmer. I tried this today and I love it.
3. Da Vinci Cosmetics Shimmer Powder. Shimmering mineral powder that gives a subtle glow to your eyes or cheeks. Color I rec'd is Harmony. Also tried this today on my eyes using an eye shadow blush. Very pretty. Slight glow that can be worn day or night.
4. Bulgari soap. Very strong scent. As soon as I opened the box, I smelled the soap. I like a softer scent. You don't need to smell me before you see me.
5. Evologie Duo Pack Blemish Serum & Stay Clear Cream. This was also full size. Rapidly clears blemishes and reduces post acne scars. Good to keep on hand for the occasional hormonal acne breakout.

No comments:

Post a Comment