Monday, February 25, 2013

My Lip Bombs...

DSC01961 The average woman carries around 3 lip products in her purse. I love lip gloss, lipstick, lip bombs. Beauty blogger, The Glossarie, posted that she wants everyone to show her their lip bombs. Above are my current fave lip bombs used in rotation.

From bottom left corner:

1. Smashbox Infrared Matte Lipstick.  Here I stated I was in search of the perfect shade of red lipstick. This comes close. My son tells me I look like my mom when I wear this lipstick. It's a deep shade of red. It's matte, so a little drying. I only wear it when I'm going out on the town.
2. Vaseline Lip Therapy. I use this as a base layer or when I'm just going to walk the dog. Makes my dry lips feel so good. Doesn't make you look like you just ate something really greasy.
3. Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. Got this yesterday at Sephora using my Beauty Insider points. The color is New Lover.
4. Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss. My favorite lip gloss! It's a golden peachy color. This is
 my version of a nude lip.
5. CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Violet Mint. My casual everyday lip gloss. Makes my lips feel cool and tingly and my breath fresh. Not too sticky, another plus.
6. Tarte Glamazon Lipstick in Fierce. A lighter red than the Smashbox. I got this is my Glossybox last month. Two things I love about this: the tube is awesome and the lipstick is so moisturizing. Also, the color is long lasting. You can't drink or eat it off.
7. Missoni for Target makeup bag.  

What are your lip bombs?

No comments:

Post a Comment