Thursday, February 28, 2013

February ReCap...

So long February. Hello March! Looking forward to the start of  my second favorite season, Spring. My first is Autumn. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and start March off with a bang! I'm getting together with my neighbor for some mango margaritas. Below are a few February pictures. Follow me on Instagram @sydneyaustindesigns

IMG_20130118_131806
The Baltimore Ravens won the Superbowl! If you really know, you know I love my Ravens!
IMG_20130211_202821
Cupcakes made by my daughter.
IMAG0240
Valentine flowers my teenage daughter received from... a boy. Both grandfathers nearly died! I got texts, phone calls, warnings, "not my grandbaby", and "keep an eye on him." Dude, relax!
Chunky geode pendant on copper chain. #necklace #druzy #geode #chain #etsy #jewelry #sydneyaustindesigns
New geode pendant chain necklace. Love it! Available in my etsy shop.
IMG_20130225_123858
Something totally new. My first attempt at a hand bracelet. Pleased. Very bohemian.

No comments:

Post a Comment