Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lately on Instagram...

Hey All!  Had some technical difficulties earlier with a previous post. Sharing some recent Instagram pics. Follow me on IG @sydneyaustindesigns





IMG_20130207_134749
 
Slowly driving everyone in my household crazy. Dealing with some hormonal issues. Stopped by Trader Joe's to buy myself some fresh flowers to cheer me up.


 
Blue lapis hammered brass hoops. #etsy #lapis #blue #Earrings #jewelry #hoops #lazuli
 
The prettiest blue. Lapis lazuli chips on hand hammered brass hoops. Love these. Available for purchase here.
Flash of blue. #labradorite brass  hoops. #etsy #earrings #hoops #jewelry #jotd #sydneyaustindesigns
 
One of my favorite gemstones, labradorite. Flashes of blue. Made these today. Available here
IMG_20130210_194047
 
Love taking food pics! Made these fajitas for my family. Daughter is so mad that I make everyone wait so I can take a picture before we can eat.


IMG_20130130_112952
 
Reading Gone Girl on the recommendation of a co-worker. Like my new paper straws? Got them on etsy. They do not get soggy. My new thing.... I love drinking out of a mason jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment