Monday, February 18, 2013

February Birchbox Review...

Hey All! Starting off the week with a review of my February Birchbox. I love getting packages in the mail, especially my monthly Birchbox! I have been getting Birchbox for about 9 months. Hands down this month is the best box that I have received. This month's theme is Red Carpet Ready. Take a look at what I received.

Products designed to get you Red Carpet Ready.

Always a beautiful presentation

  • Skin & Co Roma Cleansing Body Gel: shower gel from Rome with orange and olive extracts. Smells nice.
  • Wei Pomegranate Buffing Beads: Facial scrub that buffs away dead skin cells. Brightens face and evens out skin tones.
  • Wei Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask: Clay mask that lessens the signs of premature aging. I love clay masks! Can't wait to try this out.
  • Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer: Medium coverage concealer in Spice. A pretty good match for my skin tone.
  • Ghirardelli Square Milk Chocolate with Caramel: Delish! Its gone! Ate it right after I took the pictures of my box.
  • Shu Uemura Art of Hair Protective Oil: Leave in Oil for Dry Hair. Nicknamed "Liquid gold." A full size bottle will cost $68. Like this oil, but I am fine with my unrefined virgin coconut oil from Trader Joe's for $5.99. That's my liquid gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment