Four random things that have recently made me smile.
1. Watching my son play his first baseball game! After asking him for years to give baseball a try, he is finally giving it a shot. His position is third base. I played softball for years, so I'm excited.
2. Edamame with my girlfriends this past Friday for our monthly Girls Night Out.
3. Handmade all natural soaps from Whole Foods.
4. My daughter's homemade chocolate peanut butter swirl cupcakes.
5. *BONUS* Getting a letter from Greensboro Imaging and Radiology stating "The results from your recent diagnostic screening mammogram were normal."