Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Forward...

It is currently in the upper 80's here in the Carolinas. I honestly hope we do not have a hot Spring. My son will be miserable. It was hot to him 2 weeks ago when the temps was in the 60s and he started wearing shorts again to school. I am excited that it's starting to be sandal weather! Ya Hoo! I even took the stinky dog to the groomers this morning in flip flops! Now you will not catch me in shorts...in public. Nobody wants to see my 43 yr old untoned thighs! Below is an outfit I saw on Polyvore. (Someone gets the credit for putting this together, not me). Whoever put this together, we definitely have similar style. I'm sure she is a mom. This outfit screams stylish, hip mom!! Amazing boyfriend jeans (no skinny jeans, although I do like them), classic handbag, comfy leather flip flops, essential black tank, Risky Business shades (I know they are Ray Bans, but I'm a child of the 80's), statement watch, and the perfect cardi for chilly restaurants. Lunch date, PTA meeting, movies with the bff, or afternoon J.Crew, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Banana (you know all the cool places that hip moms shop) shopping... this is your outfit.










Mommy's day out

No comments:

Post a Comment