Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smooth Operator...

Last night my husband and I went to see my favorite female vocal artist, Sade. This was my 3rd time seeing her perform live on stage. Last night she was completely amazing! She looked gorgeous! Classic Sade: red lipstick, sleek ponytail, big hoops, and sultry voice. As mentioned here I stated that my favorite Sade song is "Cherish the Day." Well, guess what her finale song was? It was "Cherish the Day!" Love her! Pics below of what I wore to the concert.

DSC00970
Gold cuff (Simply Meg's) and Gold sequin cluth (old Gap)

DSC00977
Hoops by Sydney Austin Designs.

DSC00972
Wedges (Aldo); Toenail polish (Bermuda shorts by Essie)
DSC00976

Blazer (J.Crew); tank (Gap). Channeling my inner Thelma Evans (Good Times) with my side afro puff. Daughter hates it! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment