Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Wedding Day Jewelry...

A few days ago as I was looking thru one of my jewelry boxes, I stumbled upon the jewelry set that I wore on my wedding day. I bought it 17 years ago from a store called Accessory Lady. I'm pretty sure they are no longer in business. Since I have grown a love for anything vintage, I immediately started to think when and with what I am going to wear this beautiful jewelry again. I had to tweek the necklace a bit because one of the strands came apart. Easy fix! I love the chunky clip on earrings. I'm not sure if I will wear the set together, since I really do not like to look "matchy matchy." To make the necklace look less Audrey Hepburnish, I will toughen it up by pairing the pearls with chains.


DSC00964
The perfect amount of sparkle. Chunky clip ons

DSC00968

DSC00967
Double strand necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment