Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pick 4...

This week's Pick 4, four things that make me smile, are from my favorites on etsy. Etsy is loaded with amazing crafty designers and savvy vintage hunters. I would much rather shop on Etsy then go to a boring department store like Macy's!









When I go out, I love to carry a clutch. It's so sleek. This one is a handmade leather cltuch by margeandrudy on etsy.




Way cooler to leave notes on such as, "Noah take out the trash" or "Blake do the dishes," instead of those darn sticky notes! Chalkboard tablet handmade by pegandawl on etsy.








I mean who doesn't want to look like a sexy librarian?! *Crickets* I'm in need of new glasses and these are perfect. Vintage frames from helloagainvintage on etsy.





















Perfect for all of my frizzy hair! Floppy hat by beyondinfitknitty on etsy


















***Support local artisans!***


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment