Monday, July 11, 2011

Pick 4...

I am really trying to stay committed and blog regularly! Each week I will post a blog titled "Pick 4." It will be randomly selected moments, events, things, etc. that make me smile. Here is the first post.





View from the top of the Shenandoah Mountains before my mom and I started our morning hike while on vacation last week.

Martinis with 3 of my girlfriends on the patio of Bleu Restaurant in Winston Salem. Having girl talk. Mine was strawberry lemonade martini.




Having a delicious meal with friends. I rarely order steak, but my girlfriend Kim persuaded me to try it. Peppered steak, collard greens (under the steak), and oven baked mac-n-cheese. The beef was very tender, took half of it home.






Big Basketball Wives inspired hoops that I wore to Bleu. Sold a pair the next day on my etsy site to a high school classmate, Carmen! They have personality!







No comments:

Post a Comment