Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Infinite Possiblities...

My fingers can not bend, crimp, hammer, or cut fast enough for all of the ideas I have for Sydney Austin Designs.



Got these pewter beads way back yonder. Just took awhile to figure out what to do with them. Tribal looking. Perks up a simple copper hoop.


Wood beads on a strip of leather. Love these.





Ladies, you need these in your life! Earrings do not have to match. Have some fun. The chain earring is very long, shoulder duster. The hoop is simple, very lightweight. Who cares if someone says, "You know you have 2 different earrings on...right?" Just say, "Yup" and keep it moving!




Oh yeah, I'm on tumblr. Still can't get the hang of it, cause I'm an html idiot. Need a HTML for dummies book. Check me out here





No comments:

Post a Comment