Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Essence Beauty Box Review...

Hey All!

Last month Essence debuted their Inaugural Essence Beautybox with women of color as their target audience. I received an email inviting me to join this subscription box program for $15 a month. I cancelled my Birchbox subscription over a year ago so I hopped on this. October's theme was "Finishing Touches for Fall." Take a look at the box contents.


Love the artwork on the box lid!

Pretty presentation which included a product guidebook.

The beauty products. Nice sizes. 

 Tarte Brow Architect. All in one brush, pencil and concealer for your brows. 

Calvin Klein Eternity Now perfume and L'occitane shea butter hand cream. Love them both! The perfume has grapefruit notes that I really like. The hand cream is awesome.
I highly recommend this brand. The best hand cream on the market!

Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave-in and Curls Creme Brule Curl Cream. Love Eden Bodyworks products. This leave-in is wonderful. Curls Creme Brule curl cream is nice too. Doesn't leave my hair dry or sticky like some curl creams. 
Overall I give this box a B. The reason is I can't figure out how to use the Tarte Brow Architect. If you received this box, let me know what you think. I'm excited to receive November's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment