Monday, February 16, 2015

Passion Planner...

Hello All!

This year I decided to get a planner. It has become too much to keep all of my stuff organized with my phone, scraps of paper, and a million sticky notes. I looked at a lot of planners such as Whitney English, Moleskin, Erin Condren, Kate Spade, etc. None of these fit the bill. I wanted a planner that gave me room to take notes, write out my to do list, has weekly and monthly calendar views, inspirational quotes, pockets, and perhaps a budget keeping section. The one that came close was Whitney English, but I could not come to grips with paying the price. I talked to my "agenda, organizer, planner pro" friend, Frances, of Just Piddlin  and she suggested Passion Planner.

Passion Planner was created by Angela Trinidad, a college student who funded Passion Planner through Kickstarter. Passion Planner is the one place for all of your thoughts. It contains motivational quotes, goal setting guide, gratitude log, appointment calendar, journal, sketchbook, weekly and daily focuses, and personal to do lists. Basically, it's everything I was looking for and more, plus it's super affordable What sold me was the goal setting guide.  However, there is an upside and downside. Downside: they received an overwhelming positive response to Passion Planner that they simply can not keep up with the demand. At this time, they are just now fulfilling December's orders. I didn't want to receive my 2015 planner in March. This leads me to the upside. You can download Passion Planner for free on their website. I downloaded my planner and went to Kinko's for binding. Total cost was $25. I love it. Take a look below. To download your Passion Planner, go here.

How do you stay organized? Do you have a planner? If so, what kind?


This is what sold me. Passion Roadmap. A step-by-step guide to mapping out your goals.

Essentials: Plenty of space for jotting down stuff. I write big so I need lots of room.

Every crafter/DIYer loves washi tape. It adds personality to your agenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment