Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lupita's Shoes...

Hey All!  Did you all watch the Oscars? Did you just watch the red carpet fashion? Or were you like me and just flipped through photos on Instagram to see what your fave celebrity wore?

My personal fave is Lupita Nyong'o.  What a breath of fresh fashion air she is every since she came on the scene a year or so ago. Her fearless fashion sense and an amazing stylist, always gives me that Wow factor. She is definitely one of my girl crushes.

I loved her gown for this year's Academy Awards. The incredibly stunning Calvin Klein gown she wore had over 6,000 pearls that were hand-applied. It wasn't until she posted an Instagram pic of her accessories that I almost cried. The Nicholas Kirkwood shoes she wore were unreal! Simply gorgeous. Like I need these in my life. I immediately tagged my shoe twin niece on the Instagram pic. She immediately replied with the "heart eyed" emoji. In other words she loves them too.

Flawless! This gown... wow!

These shoes! Get in my closet!

Above photos courtesy of Getty Images and Lupita's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment