Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Strands...

Yesterday was the last day of the GTS bead show that was held in Greensboro. GTS comes to the area about 4 times a year and I always go on the last day. You get the best deals!  I'm like a kid in the candy store when it comes to shopping for gemstones. It's my retail therapy. Here are some of the hip jewels I purchased yesterday. Fell in love with the Black Onyx and Jasper Slabs. I went to the show for the sole purpose to buy a display case ONLY. As a suggestion from a friend, I need to always have pieces of jewelry with me, never know who will be interested in buying. She suggested I get a small display case that is portable.  As you can see, I purchased more than just a display case.  Can't wait to start creating! 


Labradorite and Hematite

Black Onyx and Jasper Slabs

Lots of Chain. 





No comments:

Post a Comment