Monday, June 9, 2014

Lately...

Wine and cheese

 Hey All! A toast to June!  Lately in June I'm...

Loving: Talenti Gelato in Mediterranean Mint. So incredibly good! Seriously, where has this been all of my life. The best part, no one in my household likes chocolate chip mint.

Listening To: Jhene Aiko and of course... Charlie Wilson.

Reading: So Long, See You Tomorrow by William Maxwell. A wonderful little book that is beautifully written. I'm reading this for a new book club that I'm in.

Thinking About: The 5K my brother wants me to run in with him is only 3 1/2 weeks away and I'm not prepared.

Thankful For: Seeing my family last weekend in Baltimore for my niece's Graduation party. It was a great party with yummy food, belly laughs, and catching up.

Looking Forward To: Vacation! This year my family (mom, dad, brother, sis n law, nieces, nephew, hubby, and kids) are headed to Hilton Head for a week.

What have you been up to Lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment