Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Workspace...

Below is a picture of yesterday's workspace. I was surrounded by all of these gorgeous baubles and beads you would think that I knocked out lots of pieces of jewelry, right? Wrong! Most of the day I just stared at my supplies, walked to the fridge, came back and stared some more at my gemstones, took the dog out, returned to my table and, yeah you got it. I'm suffering from a "designer's block."  I put together several designs all to just take them apart again. I flipped through Tumblr to get some inspiration. Read a few blogs and then my Aha Moment came! That's it!  I know exactly what I'm going to make. So I made it and sent a picture to my girlfriend, who replied "Hmm, maybe I need to see it in person." Translation: she doesn't like it.  But I love it and I will show you all a picture in tomorrow's post!

How do you get inspired? Where does your inspiration come from?


  My workspace

No comments:

Post a Comment