Friday, January 24, 2014

January Book Selection...



I love to read! Since it has been crazy cold here in North Carolina, all I want to do is sit home with my comfy blanket and read. This month I am reading Defending Jacob by William Landay. It is a book that was recommended by my dear friend, Marsha. I invite you all to read this legal thriller with me. I have been told that if you enjoyed reading Gone Girl then you will absolutely love Defending Jacob.

Over the past couple of years my reading has taken a sharp decline. Mostly due to my crazy work, family, and social life schedule. This year I want to carve out more time to read at least 6 - 8 novels.

Check back next month to read my review on Defending Jacob. Until next time, Happy Reading!

How far would you go to protect your child?

No comments:

Post a Comment