Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wine and Design...

Been a minute since I posted an Outfit of the Day. Mainly due to the fact that I'm not a big fan of photos taken of myself until I lose some pounds. On top of that, I'm very critical of the photos my photographer (teenage daughter) takes. She gets frustrated and I get annoyed. So most of the photos get deleted.

Anyway... Last Friday, four girlfriends and I went to Wine and Design. It's awesome! A painting studio where you bring wine and paint the picture of the day. I posted my painting on my Instagram. Below is what I wore.


Prabal Gurung for Target shirt, Leather jacket (old), Necklace made by me.

Jeans were purchased at Goodwill for $3. I did the distressing myself. DIY.

Excuse the old hands. I am still in search of a fantastic hand cream! Yeah, some people change their phone cases every 5 minutes, I change my nail polish. Cocktail ring by me.
Seriously, I cannot breath in this photo!! lol. Teenager is telling me to "suck it in!" Love my white Converse! Deciding if I should stud them or leave them alone.
Photos by Blake Sydney Bourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment