Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Birchbox Review...

Happy First Day of Spring!! Spring is my second favorite season, Autumn is my first. This month's Birchbox theme is March Madness. The box was filled with products from up and coming rookies to veteran all-stars. I loved my box. I actually tried all of the products! Here is what I received and my personal review.




1. Sumita Eye Pencil (Black) full size - Love this! Two beauty items I wear everyday, eyeliner and lip gloss. This pencil glides on so smooth and lasts all day. Highly recommend this pencil. Available in other fun colors like lime green and navy.
2. Caldrea Body Lotion - Three samples of body lotion: Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig. I tried the Aloe Water and Tea Olive Lime. I like them both. Very rich and creamy with a subtle scent.
3. Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board full size - Birchbox teamed with Madewell to create a floral patterned emery board. Another favorite! Perfect for my purse.
4. Curls Cashmere Curls Leave-in Conditioner - Feels like a serum. Gave me great curls and did eliminate some of my frizz. I will definitely try more products from this brand.
5. Whish Shave Cream - Organic Shea butter foam-free shaving cream. Gave me a really close shave, but the scent is too strong and fruity for me. Will pass this on to my teenager.

What was in your Birchbox? If you don't get Birchbox, have you tried any of the above products?

No comments:

Post a Comment