Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Glossybox January Review

I recently subscribed to Glossybox, a monthly beauty subscription which features 5 luxury travel-sized beauty products. After hearing that Glossybox was doing a collaboration with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller, I wanted in. I absolutely love reading Leandra's blog and totally love her amazing sense of style. Due to an overwhelming high demand of the Glossybox/Man Repeller collaboration, I didn't receive my box until February. I was very pleased with the presentation and the products. Take a look at what was in my box.

The Man Repeller Box and Glossy Mag

Sweet Note from Leandra. Pretty Presentation.


My Goodies.
  • Estee Lauder Extreme Lash Mascara. Nice size. I can always use mascara.
  • Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum. For Normal to Oily Skin, controls shine and minimizes the appearance of pore. I love Fresh products. I can't wait to try this on my combination skin.
  • Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution. Rich formula that conditions and hydrates skin. Paraben free. SPF 30. A full size of this costs $225. I can't wait to wash my face so I can try this!
  • Narciso Rodriquez for her Eau De Toilette Spray. Has a warm floral scent that is not overpowering. Nice.
  • OPI Can't Let Go liquid sand nail lacquer. Super excited about this because it's full size and it's purple! I'm all about purple since my Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl! This nail polish is a matte purple with accents of shimmer. Long lasting and because it's matte, no top coat is necessary.
  • Sebastian Professional Potion 9. Styling hair cream with nine botanical extracts to restore moisture. Received great reviews on Amazon. Claims to keep frizz away. We shall see.
  • Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick. Full size. Gorgeous tube! Love the red. Contains mango, shea and avocado butters. I know I will love this!
 
 
If you subscribe to Glossybox, let me know what you think of the Man Repeller box.


No comments:

Post a Comment