1. Go to a Bonfire. They are a big deal at the local high schools here in Greensboro. I love the smell of wood burning.
2. Get a Cinderella pumpkin. I saw some great Cinderella pumpkins at Whole Foods yesterday. My friend, Q, has a recipe for Cinderella pumpkin dumplings. Sounds amazing!
3. Go to a football game. I love football! But if you aren't a fan, go for the stadium food or the tailgating!
4. Make something where the main ingredient is butternut squash. Get your Top Chef on!
5. Write a handwritten letter to a friend, relative, soldier just to say Thank you or I'm Thankful for you.
6. Try a Candy Corn Oreo. I haven't found them, but I'm still looking.
7. Run or Walk a 5k for something you are passionate about. I'm
8. Volunteer. Your local schools, shelters, clinics, and campaign headquarters need your assistance.
9. Host a Girls Night In. Try starting a movie club, less pressure than a book club. Sick of your wardrobe, have a swap party. Or just invite the girls over for drinks, munchies, lots of laughter, and girl talk.
10. Take a evening stroll with your partner, spouse, main squeeze, snuggle bunny. Wear a chunky sweater, comfy but cute shoes and take a evening walk. Talk about something besides politics and your kids. Stop and grab some hot chocolate.
What are some of the things you want to do this Fall? I would love to hear from you.