Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color...

I received Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Color in Ionic Indigo complimentary to test through Influenster's Summer Voxbox program. For more information about Influenster go here. Below you will find product information,  pictures of my nails after using the Magnetic nail color as well as my review of the product.

Product Information:

NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Directions:

Easy steps
STEP 1
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine

Where to Buy:

Product retails for $9.99 and can be found at chain drug stores and mass grocery/merchandisers.

My Personal Review:

Pros: I really liked how my nails looked after using the Magnetic Nail color. The indigo blue was beautiful. If you follow the directions carefully, you will get beautiful results. Directions were simple and clear to follow. I would buy this nail color if it were on sale and wear it for a fun evening out on the town.

Cons: Very strong smell. Use in a well ventilated area. Be careful when using the magnet. You will touch your nails and smear them if you hold magnet too close to nails. This nail color chips easily. After 2 days my nails looked horrible. Nail color is too pricey to chip so easily. I would not pay full price for this product.


IMAG0176
The Outcome



1 comment: