Monday, April 9, 2012

New Jewels...

I'm preparing for a big vending event this coming Saturday in Bethesda, MD. I'm super excited to see my line sister and other Sorors from my undergrad chapter! I am bringing my daughter along to help me at my table. While making new designs I always come across a piece here and there that I simply want to keep for myself. Currently the following are my personal favorites. They are available to purchase here.

DSC01338

Copper Butterflies on recycled copper chain earrings. I just love butterflies. These are very lightweight. Bohemian/Hippie style. These would look great at an outdoor summer festival/concert with a long flowy maxi skirt or cutoff distressed jean shorts.

DSC01341

Bright and Bold. Faceted tangerine jade gemstones with brass leaf components. Love these for a daytime garden wedding, outdoor patio lunch date, or hanging out poolside. Very resort looking.

DSC01346

Beautiful green and caramel agate gemstones. My photos really do not do these beads justice. Chunky necklace. Amazing for graduation party, after work cocktails, or bridal shower luncheon. I made matching earrings (if you are into sets).

2 comments:

  1. That butterfly is so beautiful, I love it so much. A perfect accessory.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete