Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 40...

They say it takes 30 days to form a new habit.

Today makes day 40 of eliminating meats (beef, pork, and poultry) from my diet. I do eat fish/shellfish. I must say poultry has been the hardest to give up. I got a whiff of sausage a few days ago and it made me nauseous. I also stepped up my daily activity. I'm loving hot yoga, but totally frustrated that I still can't get some of the poses. I'm determined to be a runner. If I can run a 5k by Autumn, it will make me so proud. No I didn't get a bad report from my doctor. I'm doing this for me! And my daughter. I want her to see a positive image of a black woman in her house. Someone who is fit in mind and body. Below are a few inspirational quotes that keep me going on my new fit and healthy journey. Enjoy your weekend! Walk the dog, if you don't have a dog borrow your neighbors.







No comments:

Post a Comment