Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If You Like It Then Pin It

Just when I thought I had a grip on everything Social Mediaish... along came Pinterest. And I love it. I'm just trying to figure out how can I handle everything. I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, and now Pinterest. Pinterest came at a perfect time. I'm totally bored with Facebook and Twitter. I realize that I am a visual person. Tumblr and Pinterest suit my style. What is Pinterest? It's a virtual pinboard. Pinterest let's you share all the gorgeous things you love on the web. If you like something, just pin it. People use it to plan parties, get yummy recipes, and decorating tips. It is so much fun. I'm new to Pinterest so I don't have a lot of pins on my board. Below is a bootylicious pair of B. Atwood shoes that I just pinned. Every girl needs a pair of blue suede shoes this Spring. To see my other pins go here









Source: shopbop.com via Robyn on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment