Friday, July 29, 2011

Pick 4...

This week's Pick 4, four random things that make me smile, are from our family vacation. We just got back from beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We rented a lovely home with my sister in law and her family, my mother in law, and friends DJ, Traci, and their son Grant.



Reading a good book and watching the kids play in the ocean.


Walking for miles along the beach. It was a great way to get in some exercise and people watch.






When I vacation at the beach, I try to find local bead shops. The bead shops by the beach seem to have a better selection. Here are some of the beads I got from High Tide Beads. Wood, bone, czech glass, copper, and African wedding beads.





An awesome animal print hair clip. I found this when we went outlet shopping. Cost me about $2 after all of the discounts. The biggest steal I got was an ivory A-line skirt from BCBG. Regular price was $66. After all of the discounts taken off, I got it for $7!







1 comment:

  1. Reading on the beach is always in my top 4! Looking forward to seeing what you create with those new beads.

    ReplyDelete